Guilan Chen, M.D.
Office: Desloge Towers, 4th floor
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guilan Chen, M.D.
GI/liver pathology, renal pathology, transplant pathology, immune tolerance in liver and kidney transplant, genetic predisposition in diabetic nephropathy and diabetic hepatosclerosis
Diplomate of the American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2010
Medical License, Missouri, Physician and Surgeon
American Society of Clinical Pathology, 2006-present
College of American Pathologists, 2006-present
United Stated and Canadian Academy of Pathology, 2007-present
The Wagih Bari Society of St. Louis Pathologists, 2006-present
Renal Pathology Society, Junior Member, 2011-present
1. Chen G, Brunt EM. Diabetic Hepatosclerosis: A 10 Year Autopsy Series. Liver Int. 2009 Aug;29(7):1044-50.
2. Hu T, Metz S, Chay C, Zhou HP, Biest N, Chen G, Cheng M, Feng X, Radionenko M, Lu F, Fry J. Agrobacterium-mediated large-scale transformation of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) using glyphosate selection. Plant Cell Rep 2003; 21(10):1010-19.
3. Chen G, Wang L, Liu S, Chuang C, Roche TE. Activated function of the pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase through Ca2+-facilitated binding to the inner lipoyl domain of the dihydrolipoyl acetyltransferase. J Biol Chem 1996; 271(45):28064-70.
4. Gao XM, Perchellet EM, Davis AW, Newell SW, Chen G, Hua DH, Perchellet JP. Camptothecin post-treatments inhibit the biochemical events linked to the tumor-promoting component of carcinogenesis in mouse epidermis in vivo. Int J Cancer 1996; 66(4):496-505.
5. Newell SW, Perchellet EM, Gao XM, Chen G, Perchellet JP. Ability of okadaic acid and other protein phosphatase inhibitors to mimic the stimulatory effects of 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate on hydroperoxide production in mouse epidermis in vivo. Cancer Lett 1996; 98(2):241-51.
6. Chen G, Perchellet EM, Gao XM, Johnson FK, Davis AW, Newell SW, Hemingway RW, Bottari V, Perchellet. Characterization of the tumor-promoting activity of m-chloroperoxybenzoic acid in SENCAR mouse skin and its inhibition by gallotannin, oligomeric proanthocyanidin, and their monomeric units. Int J Oncology 1996; 8:197-206.
7. Chen G, Perchellet EM, Gao XM, Newell SW, Hemingway RW, Bottari V, Perchellet JP. Ability of m-chloroperoxybenzoic acid to induce the ornithine decarboxylase marker of skin tumor promotion and inhibition of this response by gallotannins, oligmeric proanthocyanidins, and their monomeric units in mouse epidermis in vivo. Anticancer Res 1995; 15(4):1183-9.
8. Gao XM, Perchellet EM, Chen G, Newell SW, Perchellet JP. Characterization of the tumor-promoting activity of thapsigargin in CF-1 mouse skin. Int J Oncology 1994; 5:793-803.
Honors and Awards
Top 10 finalists, AJCP Resident Research Symposium, 2009 ASCP annual meeting
PUBMEDClick here for listings on PubMed
Modified Date:Monday 23-Jul-12 16:25:50 CDT