Juan G. Gonzalez, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Facultad de Medicina, Universidad
Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juan G. Gonzalez, M.D.
1987 Diplomate American Board of Pathology (AP/CP)
United States and Canadian Division of the International Academy of Pathology
Fellow College of American Pathology (CAP)
Peoria Medical Society
Illinois Pathology Society
1995 – Present: Reviewer, Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
2006 – Present: Reviewer, Archives of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
1. Gonzalez JG, Marcus MD, and Santa Cruz DJ: Giant cell lichenoid dermatitis. J Am Acad Dermatol 15:87-92, 1986.
2. Gonzalez JG, Ghiselli RW, and Santa Cruz DJ: Synovial metaplasia of the skin. Am J Surg Pathol 11:343-350, 1987.
3. Clinicopathologic Conference: Sarcoidosis. Am J Med 81:844-849, 1986.
4. Clinicopathologic Conference: Leukocytoclastic vasculitis. Am J Med 85:84-91, 1988.
5. Clinicopathologic Conference: Diffuse large cell lymphoma after Sjogren's syndrome. Am J Med 86:585-590, 1989.
6. Clinicopathologic Conference: Lymphocytic hypophysitis. Am J Med (1992).
7. McDonnell TJ, Crouch EC, and Gonzalez JG: Reactive eosinophilic pleuritis: A sequela of pneumothorax in pulmonary eosinophilic granuloma. An immunohistochemical study. Am J Clin Pathol 91:107-111, 1989.
8. Palmer JO, McDivitt RW, Stone KR, Rudloff MA, and Gonzalez JG: Flow cytometric analysis of breast needle aspirates. Cancer 62:2387-2391, 1988.
9. Barnes DM, Meyer JS, Gonzalez JG, Gullick WJ, and Millis RR: Relationship between c-erbB-2 immunoreactivity and thymidine labelling index in breast carcinoma in situ. Breast Cancer Res Treat 18:11-17, 1991.
10. Summerfield AL, Steinberg FU, and Gonzalez JG: Zinc-induced copper deficiency anemia. Am J Clin Pathol 97:665-668, 1992.
11. Clatch R, Drake WK, and Gonzalez JG: Aggressive angiomyxoma: Report of a case presenting as a primary scrotal tumor. Arch Pathol Lab Med 117:911-13, 1993.
12. Grosso LE, and Gonzalez JG: Stromal osteoclast-like cells in an adenosquamous carcinoma of the Gallbladder. Human Pathol 23:703-706, 1992.
13. Dierks SM, Ratliff TL, Becich MJ, Gonzalez JG, Kavoussi LR: IN VITRO testing of alloplastic membranes for replacement of portions of the urinary collecting system. Am J Urol (in press).
ABSTRACTS: 1. Gonzalez JG, Ghiselli RW, and Crouch EC: Epidermolysis bullosa: An immunohistochemical approach. Lab Invest 58:34A, 1988.
2. Palmer JO, McDivitt RW, Stone KR, Rudloff MA, and Gonzalez JG: DNA analysis of breast needle aspirates. Lab Invest 58:70A, 1988.
3. Schwob VS, Gonzalez JG, Crouch EC, McDonald J, and Mecham R: Mechanism of dermal invasion in keratoacanthomas as demostrated by immunohistochemistry. Lab Invest 60:86A, 1989.
4. Peterson MA, Martin WR, Michel MB, Ritchie DJ, Seshadri V, Gonzalez JG, and Manchester R: Innovative restructuring and reimbursement for Aminoglycoside and Vancomycin pharmacokinetic consults. Missouri Society of Hospital Pharmacists Meeting, Kansas City, Missouri, 1990.
5. Barnes DM, Meyer JS, Gonzalez JG, Gullick WJ, Millis RR: Association between proliferative activity and immunohistochemical staining for C-erbB-2 protein in breast carcinoma in situ. 13th annual Breast Cancer Symposium. San Antonio, Texas, November 1990.
6. Dierks SM, Ratliff TL, Gonzalez JG, and Kavousi LR: Alteration in orientation of cultured detrusor smooth muscle cells by cyclic stretching. Annual meeting of the American Urological Society, Toronto, Canada, 1991.
PUBMEDClick here for listings on PubMed
Modified Date:Thursday 07-Jun-12 21:45:18 CDT