Mary Case, M.D.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV: Mary Case, M.D.
Mary Case, M.D.
1974 American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology
1975 American Board of Pathology, Neuropathology
1983 American Board of Pathology, Forensic Pathology
MO State Med Association
St. Louis Med Society
Anatomic, Neuropathology, and Forensic Pathology
1. Kemp JS, Unger B, Wilkins D, Psara RM, Ledbetter TL, Graham MA, Case M, and Thach BT, Unsafe Sleep Practices and An Analysis of Bedsharing Among Infants Dying Suddenly and Unexpectedly: Results of Four-Year, Population-Based, Death-Scene Investigation Study of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Related Deaths. Pediatrics. 106: (3)2000.
2. Case, M.E., Graham, M.A., Handy T.C., Jentzen, J.M., and Monteleone, J.A. : Position Paper on Shaken Baby. National Association of Medical Examiners Ad Hoc Committee on Shaken Baby Syndrome. Amer. J. of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. 23(21): 112-122, 2001.
3. Case, Mary, Drinking and Driving in the State of Missouri, St. Louis Metropolitan Medicine. 23: 10-11,2001.
4. Unger B, Kemp JS, Wilkins D, Psara R, Ledbetter T, Graham M, Case, M, and Thach BT, “Racial disparity and modifiable risk factors among infants dying suddenly and unexpectedly”, Pediatrics, 2003; 111(2):127-31.
5. Morad Y, AvniI, Capra L, Case, ME, Feldman K, Kodsi SR, Ersernio_Jenssen D, Kukefahr JL, and Levin Av. Shaken Baby Syndrome without Intracranial Hemorrhage on Initial Computed Tomography, J AAPOS 2004;8:521-527.
6. Case, Mary E. “Abusive Head Injury in Infants and Young Children”. Legal Medicine Advances in Forensic Pathology, Legal Medicine (Tokyo) 2007;9(2):83-87.
7. Case, Mary E. Forensic Pathology of Child Brain Trauma, Brain Pathology 2008;18:562-564.
8. Case,Mary E. Accidental Traumatic Head Injury in Infants and Young Children, Brain Pathology 2008;18:583-589.
9. Case, Mary E. Inflicted Traumatic Brain Injury in Infants and Young Children, Brain Pathology 2008;18:571-582.
10. Voges d, Harris K, Psara R, Graham M, Case M, Thach BT. Post-Mortem Temperatures of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Infants: Relevance For the “Heat Stress” Theory for SIDS. Submitted for publication Jan 2009.
Book1. Child Fatality Review Quick Reference. Randall Alexander, MD, PhD and Mary Case, MD. STM Learning, Inc, St. Louis 2011.
Honors and Awards
Special Leadership Award for the Professions, Metropolitan St. Louis YWCA, December 7, 1990.
Norman Westbrook "Hall of Fame" Award, Missouri Police
Juvenile Officers Association, May 19, 1992.
Roland Quest Award, St Louis University School of Medicine Pathology Department, 2000.
Saul R. Korey Lecture, "Neuropathology and Forensic Pathology: A Natural Synergism", 76
Recognition Award from the St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society for the video "Teen Drinking and Driving", January 13, 2001.
Faculty Woman of the Year 2001, St. Louis University, April 26, 2001.
Special Recognition Award, St. Charles Crime Stoppers, April 18, 2002.
Alumnus of the Year, Jefferson City High School, 2007.
President’s Award, National Association of Medical Examiners, Louisville, KY, September 9, 2008.
George E. Gantner, Jr., MD Memorial Lecture Award, Masters 13 Conference for Advanced Death Investigation, St. Louis University School of Medicine, July 27,2009.
PUBMEDClick here for listings on PubMed
Modified Date:Friday 19-Oct-12 13:26:14 CDT
Next page: Robin Chamberland, Ph.D.