Mary M. Mayo, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Chemistry and Special Chemistry
Office: Schwitalla Hall
Email Address: email@example.com
Mary M. Mayo, Ph.D.
Clinical Chemistry and Immunology
Role of serum free light chain assay in diagnosis and monitoring of patients with plasma cell dyscrasias
National Registry of Certified Chemists: Clinical Chemist
American Society for Clinical Pathology: Medical Technologist
American Association for Clinical Chemistry
American Society for Clinical Pathology
American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists
Phi Beta Kappa Gamma of Saint Louis Chapter
1. Mayo MM, Samuel SM. Iron deficiency anemia due to a defect in iron metabolism: a case report. Clinical Laboratory Science 2001;14(3);135.
2. Chaudhry O, Mayo MM, Mooradian AD. Undetectable plasma creatinine in a paralyzed patient infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Laboratory Medicine 2005;36;479.
3. Mayo MM, Johns GS. Serum Free Light Chains in the diagnosis and monitoring of patients with plasma cell dyscrasias. Contrib Nephrol. 2007; 153: 44-65.
4. Finberg KE, Heeney MM, Campagna DR, Aydinok Y, Pearson HA, Hartman KR, Mayo MM, Samuel SM, Strouse JJ, Andrews NC, and Fleming MD. Mutations in TMPRSS6 cause inherited iron-refractory, iron deficiency anemia (IRIDA). Nat Genet. 2008; 40(5): 569-571.
5. Mayo MM, Lipe A, Kudva G. Essential Type II Cryoglobulinemia in a 22-year-old African American Female. Laboratory Medicine 2008; 39(10): 597-600.
6. Ritter D, Mayo MM. Erroneous Hypercalcemia in Specimens Stored in Greiner Bio-One Vacuette Plasma Separator Tubes and Analyzed by the Arsenazo III Methodology. Arch Path Lab Med. 2009; 133(9): 1363-1364.
7. Mayo MM. The Immune Process: the Origin of Antibodies. In Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine, Johns, G., Zundel, W., Zeibig, E., ed. Prentice Hall, pub. Invited submission, under review.
8. Lechner A, Mayo MM. Surfactant Biology and Lung Compliance In Respiratory: An Integrated Approach to the Study of Human Disease, McGraw-Hill, pub. Invited submission, in press.
9. Mayo MM, Lechner A. Blood Gas Analyses and Their Interpretation. In Respiratory: An Integrated Approach to the Study of Human Disease, McGraw-Hill, pub. Invited submission, in press.
10. Mayo MM, Lechner A. Evaluating Sputum and Pleural Effusions. In Respiratory: An Integrated Approach to the Study of Human Disease, McGraw-Hill, pub. Invited submission, in press.
PUBMEDClick here for listings on PubMed
Modified Date:Monday 23-Jul-12 16:46:08 CDT