Michael Graham, M.D.
Email Address: email@example.com
Michael Graham, M.D.
Diagnostic cardiac pathology
Deaths occurring in custody
Director of Forensic Pathology Fellowship
American Board of Pathology (AP/CP, 1981; FP, 1982)
National Association of Medical Examiners
American Academy of Forensic Sciences
College of American Pathologists
Society for Cardiovascular Pathology
Pulmonary Pathology Society
1. Kemp J, Unger B, Wilkins D, Psara R, Ledbetter T, Graham M, Case M and Thach B, “Unsafe Sleep Practices and an Analysis of Bedsharing Among Infants Dying Suddenly and Unexpectedly: Results of a Four-Year, Population-based, Death-scene Investigation Study of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Related Deaths,” Pediatrics, 2000; 106(3). URL:http://www.pediatrics.org/cgi/content/full/106/3/e41.
2. Case ME, Graham MA, Corey Handy T, Jentzen JM and Monteleone J: The National Association of Medical Examiners Ad Hoc Committee on Shaken Baby Syndrome, “Position Paper on Fatal Abusive Head Injuries in Infants and Young Children,” Am J Forensic Med and Pathol, 2001; 22(2):112-122.
3. Unger B, Kemp JS, Wilkins D, Psara R, Ledbetter T, Graham M, Case M and Thach BT, “Racial disparity and modifiable risk factors among infants dying suddenly and unexpectedly,” Pediatrics, 2003; 111(2):E127-31.
4. Pinckard JK and Graham MA, “Heart valve tissue donation does not preclude the diagnosis of clinically significant pediatric cardiac abnormalities,” Am J Forensic Med Pathol, 2003: 24:248-253.
5. Pinckard JK and Graham MA, “Pediatric Heart Valve Tissue Donation,” ASCP Check Sample (FP04-1), 2004; 46(1):1-9.
6. Pinckard, JK and Graham MA, “Fat Embolism,” ASCP Check Sample (FP04-3), 2004; 46(3):25-37.
7. Bhalodolia r, Cortese C, Graham M and Hauptman P, “Fulminant Acute Cellular Rejection with Negative Findings on Endomyocardial Biopsy”, J Heart and Lung Transplantation 2006;25:989-92.
8. Pinckard JK, Wetli CV and Graham MA, “National Association of Medical Examiners Position Paper on the Medical Examiner Release of Organs and Tissues for Transplantation,” Am J Forensic Med Pathol 2007; 28: 202-207.
9. Kroll MW, Calklins H, Luceri RM, Graham MA and Heegaard WG, “Sensitive Swine and TASER Electronic Control Devices,” ACEM (letter to the editor) (in press).
10. Kroll MW, Calkins H, Luceri RM, Graham MA and Heegaard WG, “TASER safety,” CMAJ (letter to the editor) 2008; 179(7): 677-678.
Honors and Awards
President's Award, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Resources (1986)
Health Professional of the Year (1992), Combined Health Appeal of Greater St. Louis
Gift of Life Award, Mid-America Transplant Services and the National Kidney Foundation (1995)
Outstanding Service Award, National Association of Medical Examiners (1999)
Roland Quest Annual Award, Dept. of Pathology, St. Louis University (4/26/00)
PUBMEDClick here for listings on PubMed
Modified Date:Tuesday 27-Sep-16 17:12:17 CDT